- King Selassie I – King Selassie I (is) a man. We Rasta call him “Jah Rastafari.”
- God of Rasta people – Jah Rastafari is the God of Rasta People. But, if you ask a Rasta he/she will say, he is the god of “all people.”
- A Spirit Entity that lives – We Rasta never say King Selassie I is dead. We Rasta refer to H.I.M in the present tense. He is so powerful, and so necessary to life, that he lives forever…in spirit.
- The creator of Heaven and Earth – Jah Rastafari is the creator of heaven and earth. Some people call him “God.” If you called upon me but not by my right name, I also may not answer.
- The spirituality of Nazirites – Rastafari is the spirituality of the Nazirites of the biblical times. Rastafari is of today. Same spirituality. “no razor shall come upon his head” Rasta Dreadlocks grow and flow and hang down low.
- Jah Rastafari beliefs of Rasta people – Jah Rastafari is the name of our spirituality. Rastafari people are the people who know Jah Rastafari is the creator. We are also called “Rasta.” For short.
I hope this helped to clarify how Rasta use the term “Jah Rastafari.”
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post.
Please check out my book entitled “Jah Rastafari/”
Some other links on this website you might like.
Hi guys I have a new book out its called Rasta Bible Rastafari spiritual wisdom. This book was a long time coming. I love it. I hope you enjoy read it and learn some things. Its biblical and full of wisdom. Blessed love.
Rastafari Spiritual Wisdom
Don’t forget to check out
- Life as a Rasta Woman
- Convert to Rastafari
- Rasta Way of Life
Copyright © 2015 Empress Yuajah
All rights reserved.
To those who seek Jah, for they know the way of life of truth, is amongst us.
Why a Rasta Bible?
As I read certain parts of the holy bible, I and I feel “high. You too may experience the meditation of Rastafari when you read these bible scripture.
This book is for those who yearn to know and feel what Rastafari know and feel. Jah love, Jah Guidance, Jah presence is real wisdom. Read his words; allow your mind to be renewed by them. Re-read them 2x daily, feel your spirit begin to become clean.
In Rastafari there is no “Rasta Bible” However, This book is a compilation of some of my most cherished bible scripture, relevant to Rastafari and heartfelt by me as an Empress. I share them with you in the hopes that you too may experience the wisdom of Rastafari and feel the love and might of Jah in your soul.
This book is for those who seek Rastafari spiritual understanding and wisdom, and this book is also for those who know that the bible must contain some text that can provide one with spiritual training of the mind that will mold one to become wise and draw closer to Jah.
I have compiled for you my favorite bible scripture. They are full of Rastafari Wisdom and Overstanding. Read them and feel the meditation take shape in your spirit.
Table of Contents
- Wisdom 1. 17
- Wisdom 2. 20
- Wisdom 3. 25
- Wisdom 4. 28
- Wisdom 5. 32
- Wisdom 6. 36
- Wisdom 7. 40
- Wisdom 8. 45
- Wisdom 9. 49
- Wisdom 10. 53
- Wisdom 11. 57
- Wisdom 12. 62
- Faithfulness to Jah. 68
- Honor your Parents. 71
- Be Humble as Rasta. 73
- Giving to the Poor. 75
- Wisdom as a Teachers of Rastafari 77
- Self-confidence as Rasta. 79
- Don’t Be Presumptuous as a Rasta. 81
- Sincerity and Self-control 83
- Friendship. 85
- Learn from Wisdom.. 87
- Using Common Sense. 90
- Advice for men about Women. 93
- Friendship with Others. 94
- Teachings for People in Authority. 96
- Pride. 97
- People Who Should Be Honored. 99
- Humility and Self-respect. 100
- Appearances. 101
- Be Cautious. 101
- Be Careful in Choosing Friends. 106
- Sinners & Enemies as Rasta. 107
- The company you keep. 110
- 10 Jah Rastafari Prayers. 114
- A prayer for suicidal thoughts. 115
- A prayer to forgive. 116
- A prayer for Prosperity. 117
- A prayer for Loss. 118
- Jah Rastafari prayer to Anger. 119
- Jah Rastafari Prayer to Heal a Broken Heart. 120
- Jah Rastafari Prayer for relief from Enemies. 121
- Prayer for Healing. 122
- Jah Rastafari Prayer for a fresh Start. 123
- Rastafari prayer for Addiction(s). 124
- Rastafari prayer to end Sexual Temptations. 125
- Rastafari prayer for Protection. 126
- About the Author. 127
I too am mortal like everyone else, a descendant of the first man formed from the earth. I was modeled in flesh inside a mother’s womb,
2 where, for ten months, in blood I acquired substance — the result of virile seed and pleasure, sleep’s companion.
3 I too, when I was born, drew in the common air, I fell on the same ground that bears us all, and crying was the first sound I made, like everyone else.
4 I was nurtured in swaddling clothes, with every care.
5 No king has known any other beginning of existence;
6 for there is only one way into life, and one way out of it.
If you are in a spiritual battle,
and need some guidance I highly recommend this book.
8 I esteemed her more than scepters and thrones; compared with her, I held riches as nothing.
9 I reckoned no precious stone to be her equal, for compared with her, all gold is a pinch of sand, and beside her, silver ranks as mud.
10 I loved her more than health or beauty, preferred her to the light, since her radiance never sleeps.
11 In her company all good things came to me, and at her hands incalculable wealth.
12 All these delighted me, since Wisdom brings them, though I did not then realize that she was their mother.
13 What I learned diligently, I shall pass on liberally, I shall not conceal how rich she is.
14 For she is to human beings an inexhaustible treasure, and those who acquire this win Jah’s friendship, commended to him by the gifts of instruction.
16 for we are in his hand, yes, ourselves and our sayings, and all intellectual and all practical knowledge.
17 He it was who gave me sure knowledge of what exists, to understand the structure of the world and the action of the elements,
18 the beginning, end and middle of the times, the alternation of the solstices and the succession of the seasons,
19 the cycles of the year and the position of the stars,
20 the natures of animals and the instincts of wild beasts, the powers of spirits and human mental processes, the varieties of plants and the medical properties of roots.
21 And now I understand everything, hidden or visible, for Wisdom, the designer of all things, has instructed me.
22 For within her is a spirit intelligent, holy, unique, manifold, subtle, mobile, incisive, unsullied, lucid, invulnerable, benevolent, shrewd,
23 irresistible, beneficent, friendly to human beings, steadfast, dependable, unperturbed, almighty, all-surveying, penetrating all intelligent, pure and most subtle spirits.
24 For Wisdom is quicker to move than any motion; she is so pure, she pervades and permeates all things.
25 She is a breath of the power of Jah, pure emanation of the glory of the Almighty; so nothing impure can find its way into her.
26 For she is a reflection of the eternal light, untarnished mirror of Jah’s active power, and image of his goodness.
27 Although she is alone, she can do everything; herself unchanging, she renews the world, and, generation after generation, passing into holy souls, she makes them into Jah’s friends and prophets;
28 for Jah loves only those who dwell with Wisdom.
29 She is indeed more splendid than the sun, she outshines all the constellations; compared with light, she takes first place,
Continue to Read it….Buy it on amazon.com
I am a Rasta. I have hair that is locked. I do not cover my hair every day. I sometimes get the impression, that people want me to look like everybody else. But that is not what I want. This is my life. My hair is my spirituality, and maybe its time for everybody else to wake up and understand not everybody looks the same and not everybody is soppose to. We are all beautiful in our own way. I am a natty Empress, and very proud, I will not give in to Babylon.
- I find asian woman have nice eyes and a nice slim physique
- I find black woman are sexy in their strong sexy feminine bodies and full lips
- I find white women have nicely colored eyes
- I find indian woman, have nice skin complextion, and big beautiful eyes
All women are beautiful, all race of people are beautiful. Black women and all women need to stop trying to look like the other. God made us like M&Ms all different colors and tasting good in our own way. LOL.
Please join me in embracing your own natural beauty. Just be your self whatever that is. Weather it is your hair, your skin complextion, the fullness of your lips, your hair color. Please be yourself you are beautiful just the way God made you.
Watch this video I found on Youtube today. Jah Bless. Rastafari
If the video is not working…please click here…Video about Freeform dreadlocks