- Support and Look after his Rastafari Empress
- Support and Mold and guide his Rastafari Children
- Make sure food is on the table
- Fill the home with Love and Teachings of Rastafari
Support and love for Empress
Rastafari is a spirituality that is based on Royalty. It is important that Kingman be a demonstration of what it means to be a King for his Empress. Kingman in Rastafari has the last word and must never be seen losing his cool. Kingman is the backbone to his family and must project calmness and strength at all times. The order of Rastafari is child, woman, man, then Jah.
Mold and Guide his Youth
Rastafari Kingman is the leader in molding and guiding his youth. He is the one to implement discipline when needed, he is the one to make sure his children are walking the straight and narrow path, that leads to righteous holiness and purity in the eyes of Jah. Kingman must teach his children to be loving, to be faithful to Jah, to accept others as they are… but do not accept their ways or their lifestyle. For Rastafari Kingman knows there are many temptations and false truths in Babylon
Food and Love #1 Priority
The role of Kingman is to provide love and food for the family. A Kingman knows this, and does whatever he has to fulfill this role. In Rastafari it is ok for the woman to put food on the table, but it is the main concern of the Kingman to fulfill this position. All Kingman love his Children and Empress and work and provide for the family out of the Rastafari love of his heart, and the blessing, of his children and Empress from Jah the Almighty.
Love and Teachings of Rastafari
- About Leaders and lives of Rastafari (Marcus Garvey, King Selassie I etc.)
- Read the King James version bible to their children
- The truth of Adam and Eve, Jah first created human
- Jah the Almighty creator and what is pleasing and clean in his eyes
Rastafari Men do not….
Every Rastafari man fulfills his duties to his family with love and understanding (overstanding). The Rastafari man is the backbone of the family providing love and support whenever possible, and as needed. Rastafari men, must not drink, smoke cigarettes, use foul language, or belittle his children, or comb the hair of his children. These things are considered sinful in the way of life of Rastafari.
Thank you for reading.
Jah Jah is the truth. Bless.
How to Be a Rastafari King
Available on www.amazon.com
- How to Be a Rasta Empress
- How to Be a Rastafari Man
- Rasta beliefs and principles book
- Why Rasta do not eat meat!
- How to be Rasta in 20 Steps
- What foods do Jamaican people eat?
- 10 cool things about Jamaica!
- 8 FYI Before you travel to Jamaica!
- Rasta Way of Life Book!